Visiting Gili Air
Travelers to Gili Air give high marks for the beaches. In Gili Air, there are 53 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) 49.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gili Air
Snorkeling is a top activity, and Gili Air Docks is one place to visit. You'll also find Gili Turtle Sanctuary and Gili Meno Harbor in the area.
In Gili Air, there are 53 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Scallywags Smugglers Hideaway - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Scallywags Mango Motel - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free WiFi and concierge services.
- Mola Mola Resort Gili Air Lombok - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Gili Air
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Gili Air gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 68°F