Search Gili Meno, West Nusa Tenggara Hotels from AU$28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Jan. 2020
Visiting Gili Meno
Visitors to Gili Meno are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its temples.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Gili Meno
- The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) 51.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gili Meno
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Gili Meno Bird Park and Gili Turtle Sanctuary. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Gili Meno Harbor is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Taman Burung to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Gili Meno. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- MAHAMAYA Boutique Resort - This 3.5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Seri Resort Gili Meno - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Karma Reef - This 3.5-star hotel features a private beach, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Gili Meno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Gili Meno gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Gili Meno?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gili Meno, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Gili Meno?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Gili Meno?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Gili Meno?
What's the best boutique hotel in Gili Meno?
Recent Reviews in Gili Meno
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Gili Meno airport?
- Where to stay near top Gili Meno attractions?
- More accommodation types in Gili Meno
- What kind of hotels are in Gili Meno?
- Which hotel chains are in Gili Meno?
- What are the most popular hotels in Gili Meno?
- Are there hotels near Gili Meno?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends