Search Senggigi, West Nusa Tenggara Hotels from AU$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 6 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Senggigi, which is also known for its local tours. The culturally-rich and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in Senggigi
- The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) 39.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Senggigi
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Senggigi Beach and Nipah Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Art Market Senggigi and Pura Batu Bolong.
In Senggigi, you'll be able to select from 83 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jeeva Klui Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Qunci Villas - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this villa. With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- The Chandi Boutique Resort - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Senggigi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Senggigi is 1.69 inches
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Senggigi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Senggigi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Senggigi?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Senggigi?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Senggigi?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Senggigi?
What's the best high-end hotel in Senggigi?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Senggigi?
Recent Reviews in Senggigi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Senggigi airport?
- Where to stay near top Senggigi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Senggigi
- What kind of hotels are in Senggigi?
- Which hotel chains are in Senggigi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Senggigi?
- Are there hotels near Senggigi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends