Upscale lodging choices in Craiglie make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas, waterfront, and temples. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Great Barrier Reef and Mossman Gorge.
- You'll find 149 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Douglas
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 48.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Craiglie
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Four Mile Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Great Barrier Reef and Mossman Gorge.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Craiglie. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Craiglie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- About 81.65 inches of rain falls on Craiglie each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 63°F