Overview of Mantra Aqueous on Port
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
1 Bedroom Swim Out
2 Bedroom Swim Out
Spa Swim Out Room
About this area
Located in Port Douglas, Mantra Aqueous on Port is near the beach. Macrossan Street and Port Village Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Four Mile Beach and Rex Smeal Park.
- Macrossan Street - 1 min walk
- Port Village Shopping Centre - 7 min walk
- Court House Museum - 10 min walk
- Rex Smeal Park - 10 min walk
- Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina - 11 min walk
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
Mantra Aqueous on Port
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mantra Aqueous Port Aparthotel Port Douglas
- Mantra Aqueous Port Aparthotel
- Mantra Aqueous Port Port Douglas
- Mantra Aqueous Port
- Mantra Aqueous On Port Hotel Port Douglas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The best aspect of this hotel is its location, it is between the beautiful large beach and lookout, and the harbour, and right next to the street with all of the restaurants. It is an easy walk to most things you could want to do. It has lots of pools and there was surprisingly not many children around in the resort. I loved the outside spa and deck area. The negatives would be the room size is quite small with the toilet so close to the bed, and there is no hotel bar /restaurant / mini bar etc. However you are so close to all the shops it doesn't matter all that much. They provide you with pool / beach towels which is great.