- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Macrossan Street
- 2 min walk
- Port Village Shopping Centre
- 7 min walk
- Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
- 8 min walk
- Port Douglas, QLD (PTI-Port Douglas Heliport)
- 4 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Port Douglas, Hibiscus Resort & Spa is near the beach. Sugar Wharf and Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Macrossan Street and Port Village Shopping Centre.
- Macrossan Street - 2 min walk
- Port Village Shopping Centre - 7 min walk
- Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina - 8 min walk
- St Mary's by the Sea Chapel - 8 min walk
- Court House Museum - 10 min walk
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
Hibiscus Resort & Spa
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 43 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 22 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hibiscus Resort Port Douglas
- Hibiscus Resort
- Hibiscus Port Douglas
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was lovely with a Balinese/rainforest feel about it. Room was comfortable and well equipped, only minor issue we had, was it would have been nice to have clean towels, during our 6 day stay, but everything else was lovely.