- Four Mile Beach Park
- 8 min walk
- Four Mile Beach
- 10 min walk
- Wildlife Habitat
- 2 min drive
- Port Douglas, QLD (PTI-Port Douglas Heliport)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Port Douglas, Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Douglas is near the beach. Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina and Sugar Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Four Mile Beach and Four Mile Beach Park. Wildlife Habitat and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures are also worth visiting. Our guests love the resort's quiet location.
- Four Mile Beach Park - 8 min walk
- Four Mile Beach - 10 min walk
- Wildlife Habitat - 2 min drive
- Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina - 5 min drive
- Magazine Island - 6 min drive
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- 3 Sixteen Bar and Bistro – Poolside bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Douglas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 22 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 38 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 18 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Resort Port Douglas
- Ramada Port Douglas
- Mercure Port Douglas
- Treetops Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mercure
- Ramada Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Ramada Resort Wyndham Port Douglas
- Ramada Wyndham Port Douglas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Pleasant quiet resort a little run down and dated had a deluxe room only difference is slightly larger than normal thought there could have been a toaster provided