- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mantra PortSea
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
1 Bedroom Studio
2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Dual Key
1 Bedroom Superior Studio
2 Bedroom Superior Dual Key
2 Bedroom Superior Apartment
About this area
Located in Port Douglas, Mantra PortSea is near the beach. Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina and Sugar Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Four Mile Beach and Magazine Island. Wildlife Habitat and Hartley's Crocodile Adventures are also worth visiting.
- Macrossan Street - 9 min walk
- Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina - 17 min walk
- Port Village Shopping Centre - 17 min walk
- Magazine Island - 18 min walk
- St Mary's by the Sea Chapel - 18 min walk
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 62 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 15.00 for adults and AUD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 44 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 22 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mantra PortSea Hotel
- Mantra PortSea
- Mantra Portsea Resort Port Douglas
- Mantra Portsea Port Douglas
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The property is very tired. A lot of details need attention such as walls, blinds, etc. the bath wasn’t cleaned properly. I went to have a bath and hair if various colours and lengths shot out of the jets. Grossed me out and turned me off the property overall. The pool looks like it needs a good scrub too. I also would have liked prior warning that there was construction going on as a sleep in was the whole point of my stay and I got woken up early both mornings of my stay. I wouldn’t have booked if I had have known. Housekeepers and contractors should be mindful of their voices travelling at early hours of the morning. It felt to me like they were yelling at the top of their lungs without regard for guests trying to sleep in. I had a massage at the spa and it was really good. Best part of the hotel. It would also be good to have an on-site restaurant or better pool bar food options. I stayed there about six years ago and absolutely loved it. It’s a shame the place has been let go. I don’t think I’ll go back.