Search Bribie Island, Brisbane Hotels from AU$147
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Oct. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jun. 2019
Reviewed on 8 Apr. 2019
Reviewed on 30 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 28 Aug. 2019
Reviewed on 8 Jul. 2019
Reviewed on 27 Sep. 2019
Visiting Bribie Island
Tourists are sure to enjoy the island views and beaches in Bribie Island. This city attracts visitors with its tucked away and relaxing ambiance. A top attraction in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Bribie Island
- Closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 43.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bribie Island
The island views and beach highlight the natural beauty, and Bulcock Beach, Kings Beach, and Shelly Beach are worth a visit. With 10 hotels and other lodging options in Bribie Island, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- Avon Lodge Bribie Island - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean rooms.
- On the Bay Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free self parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Sylvan Beach Resort - This 3.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free self parking, and laundry facilities.
A popular sight you might want to visit outside of the city is Australia Zoo located 15.5 mi (25 from city center.
Dressing for Bribie Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bribie Island is 44.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 84°F while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F