Travelers to Redcliffe give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its seaside, cafés, and bars. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 17.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Redcliffe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Settlement Cove Lagoon, Redcliffe Botanic Gardens, and Sutton's Beach. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Redcliffe Jetty Markets and Bluewater Square. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Redcliffe Showgrounds and Bee Gees Way.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Redcliffe. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Proximity Waterfront Apartments - This 4.5-star apartment features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Oaks Mon Komo - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Redcliffe Motor Inn - Amenities at this 4-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Redcliffe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Redcliffe is 44.49 inches
- February and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F