Visitors to Caboolture are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, coffeehouses, and zoo. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 38.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 52.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caboolture
Cultural venues in the city include Caboolture Warplane Museum, Caboolture Historical Village, and Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology. Additionally, you might want to add Centenary Lakes Park to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Caboolture Gateway Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Australia Zoo, located 15.7 mi (25.3 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Caboolture
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Caboolture Station. Caboolture might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Caboolture
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Average annual rainfall for Caboolture is 44.49 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F