Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with free area shuttle and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Walkability and proximity to airport
- Onsite bar
- Overall property condition
- Overall room comfort
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from DFO Brisbane and within 6 mi (10 km) of Doomben Racecourse and Portside Wharf. Brisbane Cruise Terminal and Eat Street Markets are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. An area shuttle is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a conference center are onsite.
All 157 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.
Novotel Brisbane Airport
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Brisbane Airport provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Brisbane Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2009
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 157
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (AUD 11 per 60 minutes surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM.
Catalina Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 11 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 6 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per stay
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Brisbane Airport Novotel
- Novotel Brisbane Airport
- Novotel Hotel Brisbane Airport
- Novotel Brisbane Airport Hotel Brisbane
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.