- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of ibis Brisbane
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Ibis Brisbane is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include King George Square and Story Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Suncorp Stadium, or consider Riverstage for a night out.
- Brisbane City Hall - 4 min walk
- King George Square - 5 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 6 min walk
- Queen Street Mall - 7 min walk
- Gallery of Modern Art - 9 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 6 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 15 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 11 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 36.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 38 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 36.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Brisbane Hotel
- ibis Brisbane
- Hotel Accor Brisbane
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I always stay at Travelodge Sydney because the staff are friendly and helpful and the location is great for transport and Starbucks coffee