Visitors to Morayfield are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 33.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Morayfield
Places to visit in the larger region include Centenary Lakes Park, Caboolture Warplane Museum, and Caboolture Historical Village. In the area, you'll also find Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology and North Lakes Resort Golf Club.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Morayfield Tavern & Motel - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Morayfield
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Morayfield Station. Morayfield might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Morayfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Morayfield gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F