Visiting North Lakes
Visitors can enjoy all that North Lakes has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Suncorp Stadium, Roma Street Parkland, and Queen Street Mall.
- You'll find 418 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 21 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Lakes
A favorite place to visit in the city is North Lakes Resort Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Suncorp Stadium and Roma Street Parkland.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Queen Street Mall, located 17.1 mi (27.6 from the city center.
Dressing for North Lakes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for North Lakes is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F