Visitors to Scarborough are sure to enjoy the beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 20.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scarborough
A favorite place to visit in the city is Scarborough Marina. In the area, you'll also find Redcliffe Jetty Markets and Redcliffe Showgrounds.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Scarborough. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Reid's Place - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- HarbourSide B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Scarborough Beach Resort - This 3.5-star apartment features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Scarborough
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Scarborough each year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F