Visitors can enjoy all that Beachmere has to offer including the beaches and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 31.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beachmere
Places to visit in the larger region include Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology, Caboolture Warplane Museum, and Scarborough Marina. Additionally, you'll find Centenary Lakes Park and Bribie Island Seaside Museum in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beachmere Palms Motel - This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Beachmere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Beachmere gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F