Visitors can enjoy all that Maleny has to offer including the rainforests and local tours. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Maleny
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 29.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maleny
Favorite places to visit in the city include Maleny Dairies, Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, and Art on Cairncross. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Maleny. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spicers Tamarind Retreat - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Pomodoras on Obi - Our customers like the dining options at this cabin. This 4-star cabin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Maleny Lodge - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Maleny
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Maleny is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F