Search Beerwah, Queensland Hotels from AU$102
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 8 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 14 Dec. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Beerwah has to offer including the mountain views and zoo. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and relaxing setting. A top sight in the city is Australia Zoo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Beerwah
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 31.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beerwah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Australia Zoo. You'll also find Mount Ngungun and Landsborough Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Beerwah, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 30 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are some of the places to stay in the region:
- Blackwattle Farm B&B and Farm Stay is 3 mi from central Beerwah. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Beerwah can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room washer/dryer.
- Rumba Beach Resort is located 11.4 mi from the heart of Beerwah. Guests who stay at this 5-star apartment in Caloundra can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is 15.9 mi from the center of Beerwah. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel in Mooloolaba can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Beerwah
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Beerwah Station. Beerwah might not have as many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Beerwah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Beerwah gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Beerwah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beerwah, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Beerwah
More trip options
- Which hotels are closest to the Beerwah airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Beerwah?
- Where to stay near top Beerwah attractions?
- More accommodation types in Beerwah
- What kind of hotels are in Beerwah?
- Which hotel chains are in Beerwah?
- What are the most popular hotels in Beerwah?
- Are there hotels near Beerwah?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends