Visitors to Landsborough are sure to enjoy the zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, bars, and opera houses. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo. The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 24.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Landsborough
A favorite place to visit in the city is Landsborough Museum. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beerwah Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Landsborough
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Landsborough Station. Landsborough might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Landsborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Landsborough each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F