Visitors can enjoy all that Bellara has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bellara
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 36.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 50.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellara
Places to visit in the larger region include Bribie Island Seaside Museum, Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology, and Scarborough Marina. You'll also find Caboolture Warplane Museum and Redcliffe Jetty Markets in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sylvan Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Bellara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bellara is 44.49 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F