Visitors to Woorim are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and shopping.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Woorim
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 36.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 51.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woorim
Places to visit in the larger region include Bribie Island Seaside Museum, Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology, and Scarborough Marina. In the area, you'll also find Caboolture Warplane Museum and Redcliffe Jetty Markets.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- On the Beach Resort Bribie Island - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Woorim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Woorim is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F