Visitors can enjoy all that Bongaree has to offer including the beaches and museums. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Bongaree
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 34.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 53.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bongaree
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bribie Island Seaside Museum. In the area, you'll also find Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology and Scarborough Marina.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bongaree. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- On the Bay Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Bribie Waterways Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Bongaree
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bongaree is 44.49 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 50°F