Those traveling to Yatala are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 42 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yatala
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Dreamworld, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast. Additionally, you'll find Dick Johnson Racing Raceshop and Museum and Yatala Drive-In Theatre in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Beenleigh Yatala Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Yatala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yatala is 44.49 inches
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F