Visitors to Springwood are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and bars. Around the area, top sights include The Gabba, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Queen Street Mall.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 26.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Springwood
Notable places to visit in the larger region include The Gabba, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Queen Street Mall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Roma Street Parkland and Suncorp Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Springwood. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Gloria - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Springwood Tower Apartment Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this aparthotel. This 3.5-star aparthotel features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Springwood Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, located 14.1 mi (22.6 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Springwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Average annual rainfall for Springwood is 44.49 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 50°F