Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Hope Island resort in Sanctuary Cove with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Hope Island resort is located near the beach, within 2 mi (3 km) of Sanctuary Cove Marina and Marina Shopping Village. Warner Bros. Movie World and Australian Outback Spectacular are also within 6 mi (10 km).
2 restaurants, a marina, and 2 outdoor pools are available at this resort. Self parking is free. Additionally, a full-service spa, 2 bars/lounges, and a health club are onsite.
All 243 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus balconies and plasma TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, WiFi, and wired Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort features a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 14 meeting rooms are available. This luxury resort also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner property. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis courts - 5
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Number of floors - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Marina on site
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Year Built 1988
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Fireplace - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Cove Cafe - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Champions has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy.
The spa is open select days.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 39 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 25.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: AUD 40.00 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Hope Island
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort Hope Island
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort
- InterContinental Sanctuary Cove
- Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove Hotel Gold Coast
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.