Visitors are sure to enjoy the spas in Loganholme. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance. Top sights around the area include Dreamworld and The Gabba.
- You'll find 416 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 33.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Loganholme
Popular places to visit in the area include Dreamworld and The Gabba.
- McNevins Loganholme Motel - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean rooms.
Dressing for Loganholme
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Loganholme each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 49°F