Visiting Victoria Point
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Victoria Point has to offer. A top sight in the area is The Gabba.
- You'll find 418 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 27.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Victoria Point
The Gabba is a notable place to visit in the area.
Dressing for Victoria Point
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Victoria Point is 44.49 inches
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F