- Portside Wharf
- 8 min drive
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal
- 8 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore
- 10 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
The Colmslie Hotel is located in Morningside. Story Bridge and King George Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at The Gabba, or consider Riverstage for a night out.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - 6 min drive
- The Gabba - 7 min drive
- Portside Wharf - 8 min drive
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal - 8 min drive
- Emporium - 9 min drive
- Brisbane Morningside Station - 17 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 13 min drive
- The Colmslie Hotel — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 10 min drive
About this property
The Colmslie Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property will place a credit card authorization for general deposit at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 17 and AUD 30 for adults, and AUD 5 and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Colmslie Hotel Motel Morningside
- Colmslie Hotel Motel
- Colmslie Morningside
- Colmslie Hotel Morningside
- Colmslie Hotel
Good location for those working in Brisbanes south
Good location for easy access to Brisbanes southern suburbs, airport and city without dealing with peak hour traffic. Hotel rooms showing their age, and probably slightly over priced, but location and well.priced bar / restaurant makes up for it.