Those visiting Thornlands will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- You'll find 418 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 24.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Thornlands
Notable places to visit in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Additionally, in the area you'll find Roma Street Parkland and Suncorp Stadium.
Dressing for Thornlands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Thornlands gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 50°F