Visiting Mount Cotton
Visitors can enjoy all that Mount Cotton has to offer including the wineries and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Dreamworld, The Gabba, and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 28.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Cotton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sirromet Wines. Additionally, in the area you'll find Dreamworld and The Gabba.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Mt Cotton Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Top places to see in the area include Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, located 16 mi (25.8 from the city center, and Queen Street Mall, which is 16.1 mi (25.9 away.
Dressing for Mount Cotton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Cotton is 44.49 inches
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F