Visiting Coochiemudlo Island
Travelers to Coochiemudlo Island will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 29.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coochiemudlo Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Moreton Bay. You'll also find South Stradbroke Island Resort and Cleveland Ferry Dock in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Coochiemudlo Island Seminara Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Coochiemudlo Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- Coochiemudlo Island gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 50°F