Visiting Macleay Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Macleay Island has to offer including the spas and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the area include The Gabba, Queen Street Mall, and Roma Street Parkland.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 34.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Macleay Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Moreton Bay. In the area, you'll also find South Stradbroke Island Resort and Cleveland Ferry Dock.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Yarrandabbi Dreaming B&B Retreat - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with a private pool.
Dressing for Macleay Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Macleay Island each year
- Usually February and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 50°F