Visitors can enjoy all that Somersby has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach. The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 63.2 from the city center. The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 82.1 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Somersby
A favorite place to visit in the city is Australian Reptile Park. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
Dressing for Somersby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Somersby gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F