Travelers will find plenty to explore and enjoy in Ourimbah. The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 71 from the city center. The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 73.6 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ourimbah
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ourimbah State Forest.
Getting Around Ourimbah
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Ourimbah Station.
Dressing for Ourimbah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Ourimbah gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F