Search Salt Ash, Newcastle Hotels from AU$88
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Dec. 2020
Visiting Salt Ash
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features Salt Ash has to offer.
- You'll find 142 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 8.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salt Ash
A couple of favorite places to visit are Oakvale Farm and Fauna World and Stockton Sand Dunes.
Dressing for Salt Ash
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Salt Ash is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 81°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Salt Ash?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salt Ash, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Salt Ash?
Recent Reviews in Salt Ash
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Salt Ash airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Salt Ash?
- Where to stay near top Salt Ash attractions?
- More accommodation types in Salt Ash
- Which hotel chains are in Salt Ash?
- What are the most popular hotels in Salt Ash?
- Are there hotels near Salt Ash?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends