Visiting Salt Ash
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the features Salt Ash has to offer.
- You'll find 142 Expedia hotels and other accommodation choices in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 8.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Salt Ash
A couple of favorite places to visit are Oakvale Farm and Fauna World and Stockton Sand Dunes.
Dressing for Salt Ash
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Salt Ash is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 81°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 46°F