Visitors to Williamtown are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and parks.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 0.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Williamtown
A couple of favorite places to visit are Worimi Conservation Lands and Myall Lakes National Park. In the area, you'll also find Stockton Sand Dunes and Oakvale Farm and Fauna World.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Newcastle Airport - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room iPod dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Williamtown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Williamtown gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F