Visiting Nobby Beach
Tourists give high marks for the beaches in Nobby Beach, which is also known for its spas and golfing. This welcoming city attracts visitors with its surfing and cafés. Top attractions around the area include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Nobby Beach
- Closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 13.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nobby Beach
Families come for attractions such as Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Wet'n'Wild Water World. The natural setting of the beach is picturesque with Surfers Paradise Beach, Burleigh Beach, and Pratten Park worth a visit. With 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Nobby Beach, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Sandrift Beachfront Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, you'll have access to an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Splendido Resort Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free self parking.
- Ocean Beach Tourist Park - With a stay at this 2-star campground, you'll have access to free self parking, laundry facilities, and an in-room kitchen.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Dreamworld located 15.6 mi (25 from city center and Cavill Avenue which is 4.1 mi (6.5 away.
Dressing for Nobby Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Nobby Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F