Top Hotels Near Banff National Park in Alberta from AU$112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Banff National Park
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Banff National Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Banff National Park, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, magnificent mountain views, and ski areas. Scenic and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include Upper Hot Springs, Banff Gondola, and Lake Louise Mountain Resort. In Banff National Park, there are 117 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Banff National Park
Attractions like Lake Louise Gondola and Cross Zee Ranch are fun for everyone, not just kids. The lakeside, mountain views, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Upper Hot Springs, Banff Gondola, and Cave and Basin National Historic Site are worth a visit. Top activities include skiing and sightseeing, while Lake Louise Mountain Resort, Mount Norquay Ski Resort, and Sunshine Village are favorite sights to visit.
In Banff National Park, there are 117 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lady MacDonald Country Inn - Amenities at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and spa services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Moose Hotel And Suites - Our customers like the bar and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows - This 2.5-star lodge features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Other top sights in Banff National Park include Peyto Lake.
Getting Around Banff National Park
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Lake Louise Station or Banff Station. Banff National Park might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Banff National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Banff National Park gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F