Search Lake Louise, Alberta Hotels from AU$113
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Sep. 2019
Visiting Lake Louise
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Lake Louise, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, magnificent mountain views, and ski areas. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and local tours. A top sight in the city is Lake Louise Mountain Resort. In Lake Louise, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Louise
The lakeside, hiking trails, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Herbert Lake, Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse, and Moraine Lake are worth a visit. Top activities include skiing and taking local tours, while Lake Louise Mountain Resort and Helen Lake Trail are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Louise Gondola and Moraine Lake.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lake Louise. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows - This 2.5-star lodge features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Moraine Lake Lodge - This 3.5-star lodge features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Lake Louise
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Lake Louise Station. Lake Louise may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Lake Louise
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Louise is 0.91 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Lake Louise?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lake Louise, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Lake Louise?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Lake Louise?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Lake Louise?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Lake Louise?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Lake Louise?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Lake Louise?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Lake Louise?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Lake Louise?
Recent Reviews in Lake Louise
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Lake Louise airport?
- Where to stay near top Lake Louise attractions?
- More accommodation types in Lake Louise
- What kind of hotels are in Lake Louise?
- Which hotel chains are in Lake Louise?
- What are the most popular hotels in Lake Louise?
- Are there hotels near Lake Louise?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends