Search Canmore, Alberta Hotels from AU$82
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Oct. 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Canmore, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views, lakeside setting, and ski areas. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Banff Gondola, Upper Hot Springs, and Cave and Basin National Historic Site. In Canmore, there are 118 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Canmore
The mountain views, hiking trails, and lakeside exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Grassi Lakes and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre and Canmore Golf and Curling Club.
In Canmore, there are 118 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE - This 4-star resort features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Lady MacDonald Country Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this B&B. Amenities at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and spa services.
- Rundle Cliffs Lodge - This 3.5-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Top places to visit around the area include Banff Gondola, located 9.5 mi (15.3 from the heart of the city, and Upper Hot Springs, which is 9.6 mi (15.4 away.
Dressing for Canmore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Canmore gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Canmore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Canmore, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Canmore?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Canmore?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Canmore?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Canmore?
What's the best boutique hotel in Canmore?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Canmore?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Canmore?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Canmore?
Recent Reviews in Canmore
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Canmore airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Canmore?
- Where to stay near top Canmore attractions?
- More accommodation types in Canmore
- What kind of hotels are in Canmore?
- Which hotel chains are in Canmore?
- What are the most popular hotels in Canmore?
- Are there hotels near Canmore?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends