Search Calgary, Alberta Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Calgary, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and popular theater scene. Vibrant and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its parks, architecture, and hockey games. Top sights in the city include Calgary Tower, Scotiabank Saddledome, and McMahon Stadium.
- There are 263 hotels and other accommodations in Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) 10.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calgary
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include GRAND, Vertigo Theatre, and Lunchbox Theatre. Notable city landmarks like Calgary Tower and Heritage Park Historical Village might be worth a visit. The riverfront and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Canada Olympic Park, Devonian Gardens, and McDougall Centre.
In Calgary, you'll find 263 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Stone Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Westways Calgary Guest House Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Mission District can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Wingate by Wyndham Airdrie - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
Other favorite sights in Calgary include Scotiabank Saddledome, McMahon Stadium, and Nakiska Ski Resort.
Getting Around Calgary
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Calgary is easy. You can access metro transit at 3rd Street SW Station, 4th Street SW Station, and 6th Street SW Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Calgary University Station or Calgary Heritage Station.
Dressing for Calgary
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Calgary each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Calgary?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Calgary, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Calgary?
What's the best place to stay for families in Calgary?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Calgary?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Calgary?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Calgary?
What's the best luxury hotel in Calgary?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Calgary?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Calgary?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Calgary?
What are some hotels with pools in Calgary?
Recent Reviews in Calgary
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Calgary airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Calgary?
- Where to stay near top Calgary attractions?
- More accommodation types in Calgary
- What kind of hotels are in Calgary?
- Which hotel chains are in Calgary?
- What are the most popular hotels in Calgary?
- Are there hotels near Calgary?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends