Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Strathmore, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Calgary Tower, Scotiabank Saddledome, and McMahon Stadium.
- You'll find 261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Calgary
- The closest major airport is in Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) 47.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Strathmore
Favorite places to visit in the city include Town of Strathmore Municipal Office, Strathmore Golf Club, and Strathmore Family Centre. Additionally, you'll find Boulder Creek Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Strathmore. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Travelodge Strathmore AB - This 2.5-star hotel features a water park, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn and Suites Strathmore - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Strathmore Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Strathmore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Strathmore each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F