Visitors can enjoy all that Advancetown has to offer including the rainforests and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting. Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, and Dreamworld are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 25.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Advancetown
Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, and Dreamworld are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Cavill Avenue and Surfers Paradise Beach.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cedar Lake Country Resort - This 3.5-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, located 11.7 mi (18.9 from the city center.
Dressing for Advancetown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Advancetown is 1.26 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F