Visitors to Vineyard are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and parks. Top sights in the area include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 43.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vineyard
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wollemi National Park. In the area, you'll also find Lynwood Country Club and Rouse Hill Estate.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alexander The Great Motel - This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Vineyard
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Vineyard Station. Vineyard may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vineyard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Vineyard each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F