Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tugun, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafés and spas. Top sights around the area include Sea World, Surfers Paradise Beach, and Cavill Avenue.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 2.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tugun
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Tugun Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sea World and Surfers Paradise Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Tugun. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pelican Sands Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Pacific Surf - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- San Simeon Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
A popular place to see outside the city is Cavill Avenue, located 10.8 mi (17.4 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Tugun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Tugun each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F