Visiting Palm Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Palm Beach has to offer including the beaches, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 40.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach
A couple of favorite places to visit are Governor Phillip Park and Palm Beach Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Jonahs Restaurant & Accommodation, Whale Beach - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Palm Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Palm Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F