- Newport Beach
- 19 min walk
- Bilgola Beach
- 4 min drive
- Mona Vale Beach
- 4 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Newport, Metro Mirage Hotel Newport is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newport Beach and Mona Vale Beach. Manly Surf n Slide and Manly Sea Life Sanctuary are also worth visiting.
- Newport Beach - 19 min walk
- Bilgola Beach - 4 min drive
- Mona Vale Beach - 4 min drive
- Avalon Beach - 6 min drive
- Clareville Beach - 8 min drive
- Sydney Pymble Station - 32 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 60 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mirage Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Metro Mirage Hotel Newport
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 22 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Metro Mirage Hotel Newport
- Metro Mirage Hotel
- Metro Mirage Newport
- Metro Mirage
- Mirage Hotel Newport
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
Check in was ok, however as soon as we entered to our room , there was a big cockroach welcomed us. No body lotion as amenity. Aircon was extremely loud This is the only proper hotel in the area, they should be more sensible with cleaning Generally hotel was not maintained well , the walls and ceilings were damp and rusted. If they charge 4 star hotel price , they should give at least a clean room