Visitors can enjoy all that Oxenford has to offer including the theme park, restaurants, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 35.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 60.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oxenford
Families come for attractions such as Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, and Paradise Country. In the area, you'll also find Dreamworld and Sea World.
As you make plans for a getaway to Oxenford, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 224 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here you'll find some of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Paradise Country Farmstay is located in central Oxenford. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Oxenford can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Mercure Gold Coast Resort is located 0.5 mi from the heart of Oxenford. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Carrara can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Novotel Surfers Paradise is 9.6 mi from the center of Oxenford. This 4.5-star hotel in Surfers Paradise features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Top places to see around the area include Cavill Avenue, located 10.1 mi (16.3 from the heart of the city, and Surfers Paradise Beach, which is 10.4 mi (16.8 away.
Dressing for Oxenford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Oxenford gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F