Surfers Paradise Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Surfers Paradise hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Surfers Paradise trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Holiday Package Deals in Surfers Paradise
2021 Surfers Paradise holiday deals
Where to stay in Surfers Paradise
Visit one of Queensland’s most popular holiday spots with sparkling beaches, scenic canals, high-rise hotels, nightclubs, festivals and modern malls.
From houseboats to jet boats, humble fish ‘n’ chips to the finest dining, this northern stretch of Gold Coast perfection has it all.
This stretch of coast in the heart of the Gold Coast offers the perfect mix of sun-soaked beaches, wildlife encounters and leisurely shopping.
Top hotels in Surfers Paradise
Reviewed on 25 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Nov. 2020
Top activities in Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise Beach Holiday
Leisurely walks along a gorgeous shoreline await on a Surfers Paradise holiday. Dip your toes in the water while you unwind at Surfers Paradise Beach, a beautiful stretch of coast just 0.6 miles (1.0 km) from the city centre. If you don't manage to find a hotel nearby while you're organising your trip to Surfers Paradise, don't sweat it — browse our Surfers Paradise packages closer to the equally appealing Budds Beach.
Things You Should Know About Surfers Paradise
- Staying near the ocean means unforgettable vistas and long walks along the beach at dusk. Take a peek at our Surfers Paradise beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Lots of travellers also choose to base themselves in apartments around these parts. Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences and Roomerang at Focus Apartments 39 are a few places to select from.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Surfers Paradise. They make budgeting a piece of cake. Leave your purse in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Surfers Paradise things to do page is a terrific place to start planning your getaway to Surfers Paradise. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 31,100 friendly locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Surfers Paradise holiday deals. See Surfers Paradise Beach, along with other big-name sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.